1. Visit With Us.
Visit with us in person or look into some of our online content. We understand that you have choices of where to worship so we appreciate you choosing The Altar Church.
"Stick 6" - We recommend you "stick" with us for 6 services to get a good idea of everything offered at The Altar.
2. Start the Discipleship Process.
After visiting with us we highly recommend getting involved with some sort of discipleship.
1. Home Bible Study - Walks you through Genesis to Revelation in about 10 weeks. This is generally offered 1 on 1 or in a very small group to better serve your needs.
2. Weekly midweek Bible Study - A large breadth of maturing happens when we walk through the word on Wednesday nights at 7pm.
3. Fellowship Groups - These are offered throughout the year to better get connected.
3. Get involved in the church.
The Altar Church has many areas to get involved with. Find what area suits your needs and gifts best.
"First Assist" - This is the term we use to begin people in the process of serving the church and serving others as you grow in maturity. This will allow you to move from maturity, to member, to fullfilling your mission.