Please prayerfully consider the following projects. Maybe you could be of assistance or know of someone who could assist us? We want everyone to be "All In" with your time, treasure, and talents. It is time to make the building OUR home.
1. Basement - Due to recent flooding of the basement we have been prompted to upgrade now. We have had to empty the basement of all of the old things due to flood damage and basic decline. Right now we are working to fix water flow into the basement and seal it. We are in the process of painting the downstairs area to give it a new, fresh feel.
2. Bathrooms - Due to recent pipe leaks in the wall, water damage was noted and insurance has gotten involved. We are currently working to fix the leak and give a light upgrade to fixtures and wallpaper in the restrooms.
1. Playground - We have set aside a budget of $4000 to supply a playground for all children and the surface. The playground will be placed beside of the current outside pavilion where the current silver building stands. The building will be moved and the playground will be constructed there. This will provide shade, eating area, and access to downstairs restrooms.
2. New siding on porch - The porch is the first thing people see pulling up to the church. The siding is in need of upgrading and lighting fixed. We also desire to change the railing and columns to a wood/modern look.
1. Fellowship space - We are currently collecting quotes to remove the walls from the current "youth room". This would provide upstairs foyer and fellowship space that The Altar currently does not have. The youth room will be moved down the hall to be decorated by the youth.
2. Wood flooring down hallway - We would like to put hardwood or laminate down the hallway from the foyer to the sanctuary.
3. New or fixed digital sign - The Altar needs a nicer sign or a digital sign that works. Previous quotes to fix digital board have been around $2000.
4. Outside "Flex Space" - We are investigating ideas of an outdoor ampitheater or large tent to be placed on the side adjacent to the outside pavilion. This would economically expand our seating for "special" services. This would also increase our capacity to hold events, outdoor movies, and weddings for the church. The concrete pad to serve the area could have a dual purpose as a basketball court with moveable goals when no events are scheduled. Pictures have been placed below for what we are thinking.