The Altar Church is excited to offer this wonderful ministry to the community!
In conjunction with the Mooresville Soup Kitchen and Second Harvest Food Bank The Altar is excited to offer free food to the community. it will be held every Tuesday from 11 am-12 noon.
To receive the full benefit of food recipients must:
1. Live in Mooresville (South to Charlotte), Salisbury or Rowan County (China Grove, Kannapolis, etc), or as far north as Troutman (not Statesville).
2. Meet the household income criteria (posted below).
Criteria is set by the Second Harvest Food Bank of Charlotte and The Mooresville Soup Kitchen
1. Prepackaged meals. No application required and no househould income stipulation. 5 per person per week.
2. Meat Market - This does require and application and household income stipulation. 20 lbs per family per week based on availability
3. Breads, Grains, Canned foods - offered at various times based on availability.